Our Commitment To You
- CGCara G.Verified Buyer16 hours agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLike a lot, but stop short of love
I really like these but they fit quite small - 33s in other cuts are baggy on me, but a 34 in these is snug. They're also just long enough that I'll need to get them hemmed. All that said, clearly I liked them enough go keep them. They're cute and I'm sure will ease a bit as I wear them.
- LJLisa J.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully made jeans
These jeans are incredibly well made! The color is a dark, rich blue and they feel soft and forgiving. I’d been eyeing these jeans for about a year and finally ordered a pair. I have a long torso and unfortunately although the fit was great, the waist was too low on my 63 year old body, so I returned them.
- KSkyra s.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 2 out of 5 starsDistressed material.
Cute jeans but nowhere in the description did it say the material was distressed with multiple holes pre-worn in to the fabric. I had to return them since pre-worn knee holes is a deal breaker for me. The size ran really large too. I wish they carried Stanley with a finished hem in a classic blue color that isn’t pre distressed.
- JHJenna H.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love these, actually
These feel like the jeans I've been looking for. Straight, skimming, comfortable waist, cool wash, slightly short on me (5'10") but I like that look. Very happy with them.
- NBNoris B.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 2 out of 5 starsnot a great fit
ordered my regular size, did not fit, so I exchanged it for a larger size, and it still does not fit as well as other styles. Oh well.
Every pair of jeans has a story to tell. What's your story?