Our Commitment To You
- KEKim E.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing as always
I love these jeans. They make you look slender and have a nice retro vibe.
- MMinaVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsfavorites ever!!
I LOVE these. Just got them (hotel california) and I've worn them pretty much all week. They're just the right amount of flare (not a bootcut and not a bellbottom) and just the right amount of rise. I would call them the ideal happy medium between the Lee vintage modern flares and the old american eagle artist flares. They're definitely hippie pants but they're not over-the-top.
I'm 5'5" and 115 pounds, (25 inch waist 34 inch hip) bought a size 25 and they fit well with a 2 or 3 inch heel under them. They sit just below my belly button.
Please please make more colors with the normal pocket design! I will buy them all!
- MGMarcia G.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSoft and stylish
Love these vintage-looking jeans with a low-slung waist and 70’s hippy vibe. Fabric is so soft and infinitely wearable. Fit is on the looser side for my 5’4”, 98 lb frame. Size purchased: 24.
- MIMarie I.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsSoft, comfortable and attractive.
Soft, comfortable and attractive.
- KCKathleen C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsSuper fun detail on legs
Super fun detail on legs makes them unique. Denim is super soft and comfortable and the rise is really nice.
Every pair of jeans has a story to tell. What's your story?