Our Commitment To You
- JSJessica S.Verified BuyerYesterdayRated 3 out of 5 starsStiff and runs small
I love the Chester and was hoping these would work as well, since the rise is supposed to be only an inch higher. But they hit in what feels like a much higher spot, run small (I ordered a size up, and it wasn't close to fitting), and the fabric is pretty stiff. I also wish Oliver Logan offered different lengths. I'm 5'9", and the length was too short for me for a bootcut jean.
- CGCara G.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLike a lot, but stop short of love
I really like these but they fit quite small - 33s in other cuts are baggy on me, but a 34 in these is snug. They're also just long enough that I'll need to get them hemmed. All that said, clearly I liked them enough go keep them. They're cute and I'm sure will ease a bit as I wear them.
- LJLisa J.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBeautifully made jeans
These jeans are incredibly well made! The color is a dark, rich blue and they feel soft and forgiving. I’d been eyeing these jeans for about a year and finally ordered a pair. I have a long torso and unfortunately although the fit was great, the waist was too low on my 63 year old body, so I returned them.
- KSkyra s.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsDistressed material.
Cute jeans but nowhere in the description did it say the material was distressed with multiple holes pre-worn in to the fabric. I had to return them since pre-worn knee holes is a deal breaker for me. The size ran really large too. I wish they carried Stanley with a finished hem in a classic blue color that isn’t pre distressed.
- JHJenna H.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsI love these, actually
These feel like the jeans I've been looking for. Straight, skimming, comfortable waist, cool wash, slightly short on me (5'10") but I like that look. Very happy with them.
Every pair of jeans has a story to tell. What's your story?