Our Commitment To You
- JSJen S.3 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove the finished hem!
Love these but on a shortie like me (5’3”), they are much longer than the model photos. They are also much wider at the ankle in my opinion. I love the finished split hem (please make more finished hems!). The weight is good year-round and they are very soft. They ran a bit large on me. I have had trouble with fit being different in every style I own from OL. Recommend!
- AFAmy F.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThese are my new favorite
These are my new favorite jeans!! They are comfortable and so flattering!! I am 5 ft 6 inches, weigh about 140 and wear a 28. Can't wait to get them in another color!!
- SLSara L.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsGREAT JEANS
I do find the waist runs a little small. Maybe it’s just me!
- RTRanda T.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 4 out of 5 starsFit and quarry great -
Fit and quarry great - color was off from photos- yellow tinge which I didn’t like. Maybe regular vintage would be better but I wasn’t sure if that color had a rip as shown. Returned
- CCCatherine C.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsJust what I was looking for!
I wanted a classic, "rigid" pair of wide-leg jeans. There are absolutely perfect! They are a good weight, and though they look rigid, they are so comfy! They have just enough stretch to fit like a dream--but they never seem to stretch out or sag. I'm 5'2" and they are a perfect full-length fit on me.
Every pair of jeans has a story to tell. What's your story?