Our Commitment To You
- JKJillian K.Verified Buyer16 hours agoRated 3 out of 5 starsNot as wide leg as I was hoping.
Size 26 - The color was good, the stretch was good, and the fit was OK. I also didn’t care for the stitching on the fly area (probably just a personal preference). The model makes the legs look wider than they were on me. Generally I fit a 25 or 26 (sometimes curvy sizing). Ultimately decided to return.
- KHKimberley H.Verified Buyer16 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove!
I love these jeans. I’m 5’5 and weigh 127lbs. I wear a size 4 in these jeans. I also have the Aberdeen in a lighter shade.
- KDKristin D.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Love them...can wear them to work and play...high waist lends itself to cute crop tops and the dark jean looks professional enough to wear to work!
- JCJudith C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAberdeen jeans
Love the jeans! Very comfortable!
- JKJANINE K.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsMy new favorite jeans
Love these jeans! They’re so soft and stretchy and the only pair I’ve been reaching for! I typically wear a 27 or 28, but the recommended size was a 30. I compromised and bought a 29, but I wish I had sized down one more; making these jeans a pair that really does fit more tts.
I can’t wait to order more though! They’re definitely a win.
Every pair of jeans has a story to tell. What's your story?