Our Commitment To You
- TFTerry F.Verified Buyer9 hours agoRated 5 out of 5 starsRun large
Well with the advice from your website I bought a 29 and they fit me well for about a half hour then they kept sliding down. Did not even have to unbutton them to take them off. So I bought a 28 and they are still a little bit big! Other than spending crazy amounts for these jeans I like them
- CGCara G.Verified Buyer4 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsDamn close to perfect
I’ve been stalking these jeans for month and finally pulled the trigger - am so glad! They fit really well (got a 33 even tho a 35 was suggested, 32 might work too), I like the color and it’s not too distressed. Rise is good too and I’m happiest in around 9”. I might get them in darker blue….so cute and comfy!
- SBStacie B.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
Loved the way they felt the moment I put them on. I wish they were a bit heavier so they would last longer before they wear out.
- DJDaiva J.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
So far these are my favorite jeans. I like the wash, the style. Super comfortable due to a little stretch. Very well priced.
- LJLaura J.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 3 out of 5 starsRuns big
I started buying OL jeans in size 33. I am now ordering in a size 31. No weight loss, they just stretch and run big.
Every pair of jeans has a story to tell. What's your story?